Tucson Criminal Defense Lawyer
Whether you are being investigated for possible criminal charges or have already been charged with a crime in southern Arizona, in federal or state court, you should strongly consider consulting with an accomplished Tucson criminal defense lawyer. At Leonardo Law Offices, we understand how intimidating the criminal justice system can be, especially without good legal representation. The consequences of any criminal conviction, misdemeanor or felony, can be very serious and have long-term consequences. It may not only be your life that is negatively affected, but your family’s as well.
Nathan D. Leonardo, of Leonardo Law Offices, is a Tucson criminal defense lawyer who provides effective, high-quality criminal defense for a full range of criminal charges in Arizona. He is a local attorney, meaning he grew up in Tucson, went to school in Tucson, and has spent his entire legal career practicing law in Tucson. Why is this important? It’s important because the outcome of your case is determined by a number of variables, many of which are people within the local criminal justice system (prosecutors, judges, jurors, police officers, probation officers, other attorneys…). It is critical that your attorney is familiar with the people involved in your case, understands how they operate, and maintains a good working relationship with them. Simply put, an experienced local lawyer has an advantage over a lawyer based outside of Tucson. Of course, local knowledge isn’t the only factor in obtaining a good outcome, but you need any advantage you can get when you’re are facing criminal charges.
Mr. Leonardo has extensive experience representing individuals accused of federal crimes, like drug trafficking, conspiracy, alien smuggling & harboring aliens, child pornography, and fraud, as well as various state crimes, including drug crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes, DUI, and domestic violence. He has defended these cases for years, but he has also prosecuted these cases. He knows how the other side works because he’s done it.
Why should you trust Leonardo Law Offices when you are facing criminal charges?
- A track record of achieving successful results in difficult cases
- Certified as a specialist in criminal law by the State Bar of Arizona
- Over 20 years of criminal law experience in local courts
- Well over 100 Jury Trials
- A former Pima County prosecutor on your team
- A former Federal prosecutor on your team
- Awarded Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers
- Awarded Nation’s Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- A top-rated attorney according to AVVO (10/10 – Superb)
- Commitment to improving the service we provide to criminal clients through membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, The National Association of Distinguished Counsel, The National College for DUI Defense, The National Trial Lawyers, and Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
We offer a free, confidential case evaluation and our fees are reasonable. For more information about Arizona crimes and our Tucson criminal defense lawyer, please contact us.
Criminal Law Resources
Consult the following links for more information about Arizona Criminal law, as well as local court information: